Thank you for visiting the Lake Highland Middle School Archery website!
What is Middle School Archery at LHP?
- Olympic Recurve Style
- No compound bows or equipment permitted in our league, OAS
- Mixed Gender Sport
- 6th-8th Grade ONLY
How do I Join?
- Sign Up Sheet
- Interested students should sign up on the middle school sign up board.
- Interest Meeting
- There will be a parent/ student interest meeting in room 224 on Thursday January 10th. ALL PARENTS of interested students should plan to attend.
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY to join the LHP Middle School Team! Our only limitation is based on space.
- "Try-It-Outs" for 2018-2019 season will be held on January 14th, 15th, and 17th from 3:30 to 5:30 at the Charles Clayton Campus Field.
What is the Required Paperwork & Eligability?
- Please click on the athlete connection button to submit all required LHPS athletic forms.
- If the required forms are not on file the student - athlete will NOT be allowed to participate!
What is the Cost and How Do I Pay?
- The sport Spirit Pack is $350, which includes:
- School Equipment (Bows, Arrows, Arm Guards, Finger Slings, Targets, Target Faces, and more)
- If you would like to purchase your own PERSONAL equipment, please see Coach Blakely for details
- Spirit Shirt & Jersey
- League Dues and Fees
- You will pay through the athletic website, just like all other sports and spirit packs :)
What's the Game and Match Schedule?
- 1/26 = Scrimmage (7:30AM to 4:30PM) - For ALL archers @ Corner Lakes Middle School
- 2/2 = Jamboree (7:30AM to 4:30PM) - For ALL archers @ Corner Lakes Middle School
- 2/23 = Jamboree (7:30AM to 4:30PM) - For ALL archers @ Wedgefield
- 3/2 OR 3/9 = Regionals (7:00AM to 6:30PM) - Select Team ONLY
- 3/30 = States (7:00AM to 6:30PM) - Select Team ONLY
- 5/4 = Nationals (???) - Select Individuals ONLY