Thank you for visiting this LHPS job site. We invite you to send us your resume, even if you do not see a job listing especially for you. We accept resumes for all positions at any time, even if we do not have a current opening. We will keep your resume on file for one year.
Lake Highland is a drug-free workplace. (Drug testing required.)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
The Admission Specialist assists parents and prospective students visiting the school, and provides direct support of enrollment operations.
Responsibilities: To assist with recruitment and retention efforts, job duties of the Admission Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with parents and student visitors to provide an overview of the school
- Maintaining a database of inquiries for current, future, and returning students
- Managing applicant files (physical and electronic)
- Planning and coordination of admission events and student shadow days
- Weekly tracking and reporting of re-enrollment activity to Director of Admission
- Assisting with the coordination and administration of testing throughout the year
- Providing summary reports of candidates to be considered by the Admission Committee
- Processing completed applicant files
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- College degree in related field (Education, Communications, Public Relations, etc.) and three plus years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must possess analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving; outstanding organizational and time management skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, online, via phone, or in person; ability to operate effectively as part of a team
- Proven experience with generating and interpreting reports is preferred
This is a fully benefitted, full-time 12 month position. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match the requirements. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Lake Highland Preparatory School, dedicated to developing highly competent students and life-long learners, is seeking two experienced part time robotics team coaches: one for 7th and 8th grade students and a one coach for 9-12th grade students. Applicants who embrace the ingenuity, collaboration and problem solving inherent in robotics competition and who are enthusiastic about guiding students toward independence and self-advocacy will be most successful. This is a part-time, extra-curricular position, August through May, with emphasis on the cycle of competition which runs from August through March. It may also include off-season coaching and advanced competitions beyond March. Teams meet after school hours and on weekends as necessary. Responsibility for the safety and well-being of students on campus and while traveling and participating in competitions is high priority. If teams advance in competition, travel may include out of state locations. The most suitable candidate will have a passion for mentoring young people and basic skills in computer sciences. The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of FIRST and VEX competition but not required. Send cover letter identifying interest in either the Middle School or Upper School robotics coach position along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Upper School position is for approximately nine weeks from mid-October through mid-December. Experienced teacher needed to instruct standard level Geometry and Advanced Placement Statistics with the aid of detailed lesson plans and prepared video presentations from the regular classroom teacher. Ideal candidate will have previous teaching experience, and be committed to the Lake Highland Mission Statement and visions. To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
Part time (non-benefited), assistant age group swimming coaches and swim lesson instructors for Highlander Aquatics. Looking for qualified individuals who love the sport of swimming and enjoy working with children in a competitive and fun atmosphere. Hours: Monday – Thursday from 3:30 – 6:15 pm. To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech Language Pathologist must have 3 years of pediatric work experience with all or partial experience in a school setting/environment. Must have a master’s degree in speech language pathology. Must be licensed in the state of Florida as a Speech Language Pathologist. Must have a certificate of clinical competence in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. This is a part time position. To apply, send resume to: email@example.com